Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mitosu Stampin' Hooray It's Your Day - Birthday Card

Afternoon all 

Here is another card I have done using the Hooray It's Your Day & the Sheltering Tree stamp sets from Stampin' Up!

It's a very simple card and I've only used the brush stoke stamp from the Sheltering Tree set in several colours. I've stamped doing a first and second generation stamp technique. The sentiment is just stamped in black ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder to add a bit of texture. I've finished the card off with a mat & layer lost lagoon card stock. 

If you have any questions or would like to purchase any of the products used please click the links to my shop below or you can contact me directly.

Thank you for looking

Barry
Mitosu Stampin Up! Demonstrator



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts