Thursday 20 August 2015

Banner Punch With Honeycomb Hello

Hi All

Just a quick post as I would like to share a masculine card using the sketch from Can You Case It? (CYCI#82) as a starting point. I ended up changing it slightly but I hope it's still ok to submit.


I used the off cut from the Banner Punch as a guide to cut the other end to form the arrows / shield to match the shapes on the embossing folder.


I also stamped the sentiment 2 ways so the card can either be portrait or landscape!

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'

Jay



3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you made the sketch your own. Thanks for playing along with CYCI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this version of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CYCI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the embossing folder! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts