Thursday 17 September 2015

Thank You Cards with Awesomely Artistic and No Bones About It

Hi All

Hope you're having a great week so far. The weather has been horrible where we are and it's getting colder, hope you're all dry and warm where you are.

Anyways, I just wanted to share a couple of Thank You cards I made recently using the stamp sets I received for my birthday last month.


I stamped the image on Tangelo Twist card then I used the Blender Pens around the image outline and adding glitter in the middle of the flowers. I also used Gorgeous Grunge stamps to add more interest.


I stamped the same image on the card base then used white Grosgrain ribbon, dyed with Tangelo Twist, folded and adhered on the top left before sticking the topper with foam pads. The sentiment is from Another Thank You set stamped using Archival Gray.


For this card I cut Delightful Dijon card into 4 sections and used opaque embossing powder for the dinosaur. The Gorgeous Grunge stamps were used to add more interest with 1st and 2nd generation stamping before sponging around the image and edges.


The sentiments were stamped with Archival Gray and adhered the 2nd and 4th panels with foam pads.

If you are interested in any of the products used, check them out below. We also run stampin' craft classes in Basingstoke so contact us if you any questions.

Thanks for looking and until next time, happy stampin'

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts