Wednesday 8 June 2016

Stampin' with Love & Affection

Hi All

Hope you're having a great week so far. Today I would like to share with you another card using the new Love & Affection stamp set from Stampin' Up! If you have read our previous blog hop post, you would have already seen how versatile this stamp set is.


I have used the same techniques - Masking, Sponging and 2nd Generation, as with the A7 notecards and also adding a new technique - Faux Bleaching by flicking water on the sponged area.


I used 3 Classic Stampin' Pads this time as well - Rose Red, Blushing Bride and So Saffron

I am entering this card to the following challenges:

Hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by.

Jay

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the sponged background! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your flowers are stunning against the sponged and speckled background! I'm so glad you shared your card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay - what a gorgeous card. I love the sponged and water splattered background, it sets the flowers and sentiments off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. I hope that you'll join us again soon. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jay, a mixture of beautiful stamps and techniques. You have used the challenge colours perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts