Wednesday 6 May 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday

Hi All

Time for another post, Thanks for stopping by & i hope you like and get some inspiration from what you see.

Todays card is made using the Flower Patch stamp set. Ive made my own DSP for the background, which I'm really into at the moment. I've stamped several of the stamps from this set in several colours randomly and then die cut the circle in the top centre. Ive also die cut a smaller circle for the sentiment. 

TOP TIP If you keep the die in place and then ink over the die you can achieve the crisp white edge.

 The centre parts of the flowers have been stamped in versa mark ink and then covered with red embossing powder. I love this technique.

To finish I've layered the whole piece onto blackberry Bliss card stock and raised the sentiment with dimensional pads.

I was quite happy with how this turned out.

Please feel free to leave a comment 

Thank you

Barry






  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts